Jira issues macro

Joshua Keele September 28, 2020

For some reason it is not displaying time to resolution. Any idea why it won't populate that info? 

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 28, 2020

Has it always not shown?  If so can you confirm that the project with the issues that are not displaying time to resolution is a service desk and that the SLA time to resolution is associated with the issues.

If it was showing before but is not showing now.  Have you made any changes?  Was the SLA deleted or changed on the project?

Joshua Keele September 28, 2020

Correct, it has never shown, on any of the issues reported. All that have been resolved in jsd show the time to resolution in jsd, just not in the macro in confluence 

Joshua Keele September 29, 2020

Example:

image.pngimage.png

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 29, 2020

Joshua,

I went and confirmed today that they are not showing up in my Confluence cloud instance either.  I looked for and was not able to find any feature request or other information on this.  I would suggest submitting a support ticket here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/

Joshua Keele September 29, 2020

Thanks Brant, I will do just that

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events