I put Jira issues Macro in a page :
No problem, the field Echéance (=due in french) is well formated and visible.
Next in a pdf expo
The same column is empty.
I have workaround to find why, and try lots of differents parameters, neither work (i clean the cache too)
Does someone have the same issue ?
Does somebody knows how to find a solution ?
I have confirmed that this seems to be a bug due to the configured language on the instance general configuration. In order to fix this and keep the instance language is Frence you would need to do the following
Please try the above suggestion. Hope it helps.
This is a correct workaround that correct my problem.
You have just to configure Jira in English, next everything is ok on Confluence.
For your users in Jira they will have to change their default langage to their native or favorite langage.
For frenchies it could be difficult to read some english for five minutes lol ... but it is a good exercice. Thank you again Septa.
Judging from your issue description and screenshot, it seems that this is relevant to a reported bug which is being tracked here:
I have already add my private comment so that our developer aware that this issue affecting "Due Date" column as weel. Please feel free to address your concern directly into the mentioned bug report.
Sorry for any inconveniences cause by this bug.
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs