Jira Issues Macro when i do export to PDF the due date field is empty

Jean-Pierre Chiri April 16, 2012

I put Jira issues Macro in a page :

No problem, the field Echéance (=due in french) is well formated and visible.

Next in a pdf expo

rt :

The same column is empty.

I have workaround to find why, and try lots of differents parameters, neither work (i clean the cache too)

Does someone have the same issue ?

Does somebody knows how to find a solution ?

Thank you

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Septa Cahyadiputra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2012

Hi Jean,

I have confirmed that this seems to be a bug due to the configured language on the instance general configuration. In order to fix this and keep the instance language is Frence you would need to do the following

1. Configure Confluence and JIRA instances to use English language
  2. Access your profile on both Confluence and JIRA
  3. Change the language configuration to be on "French" on your profile level (Confluence use the "Setting" tab)
  4. This way, Confluence and JIRA instance main language is on English, but display in French
  5. Exporting the jira issue macro should works fine now

Please try the above suggestion. Hope it helps.

Cheers,
Septa Cahyadiputra

Jean-Pierre Chiri April 19, 2012

This is a correct workaround that correct my problem.

You have just to configure Jira in English, next everything is ok on Confluence.

For your users in Jira they will have to change their default langage to their native or favorite langage.

For frenchies it could be difficult to read some english for five minutes lol ... but it is a good exercice. Thank you again Septa.

1 vote
Septa Cahyadiputra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2012

Hi Jean,

Judging from your issue description and screenshot, it seems that this is relevant to a reported bug which is being tracked here:

CONF-23176

I have already add my private comment so that our developer aware that this issue affecting "Due Date" column as weel. Please feel free to address your concern directly into the mentioned bug report.

Sorry for any inconveniences cause by this bug.

Regards,
Septa Cahyadiputra

I have seen that bug before, but i was not sure (if it was a bug and / or affectected other configuration)

I have voted to this issue and put a link to this description.

thank you

0 votes

Note : if you click on 'static" in the macro view, the "due" field is empty too

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events