Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Issues Macro: Limit number of displayed issues?

SallyD April 14, 2013

Is there a way to enable paging in the Jira Issues Macro. I want to display only 15 or 20 issues at at time and let the reader page through the full list.

Thank you

Sally

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
MJ
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 15, 2013

Hi Sally,
When you copy url the xml from your issue navigator, you will notice this particular section:
tempMax=1000
Change the 1000 to whatever you want to be the maximum amount of rows to be displayed on a single page.

SallyD April 17, 2013

Excellent. Thank you!!

MarkC
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2013

I'm not following that solution. When using the JIRA Macro in 5.1.2, there is no where that a URL is being put in and nothing for tempMax. It seems to immediately stop at 20 issues. I would like for it to allow a specified number.

Like Ivan Guzman likes this
speaktosteve January 5, 2014

I'm seeing the same issue as Mark in 5.3.1 - where the number of rows is limited to 20. If I reduce the tempMax to 19 then only 19 rows are displayed. If I increase it to 21 then only 20 are displayed.

Additionally, the link under the table 'n more issues' ignores the tempmax value if it is set to less than 20. I.e. if I have 100 issues and my tempMax is 19 then the link will say '80 more issues'. It should say '81 more issues'.

0 votes
caleon caleon February 19, 2014

thx

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events