JSD Customer Not Able to View Que Status on Confluence

Shambhu Kumar October 10, 2019

Hi,

I have one JSD project, which is link with a SPACE. On the Space, we have define one macro, which enable to view all current que of the Space. As admin i am able to view all queues , but the jsd customer is not able to see that queue, showing permission, issue.

So, my query is are JSD Customer able to view Queue on Confluence Space.

Shambhu

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 14, 2019

Hello Shambhu,

Welcome to Atlassian Community. It's nice to meet you.

Can you tell me, is the queue in Confluence built from the Jira Issues Macro? The Jira Issues Macro works outside of the Jira Service Desk permissions. It requires that the issues to be displayed are either Public, or that the user viewing them is a licensed user in Jira with permission to browse that issue's project. 

So to be clear, even though the project is linked to the space in Confluence and Jira Service Desk, the user doesn't have permission to view the issue outside of Jira Service Desk.

Let me know if you have any questions about that.

Regards,

Shannon

Shambhu Kumar October 14, 2019

Hey Shannon,

thanks for the revert, I got Reply from Atlassian team as per them, it is not possible to view/access JSD customer the Que on Confluence.

It  is only possible JSD-License user to view the que.

Shambhu

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 14, 2019

Hello Shambhu,

That's right, thank you for confirming that you were able to find the answer from support as well.

Take care, and have a pleasant rest of your week.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events