JIRA issue/filter macro

kA September 24, 2014

Hi Friends,

I have created the task in JIRA by using JIRA issue macro through confluence. By default it is display the key,summary and status. like,Is it possible to display the custom field value.

Thanks in advance,

Karthik A.

1 answer

0 votes
Tiago Comasseto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2014

Hi Karthik, you can include additional custom fields editing the issue macro and selecting Display options, then at Columns to Display you can include JIRA custom fields.

I hope it helps.

Cheers

kA September 24, 2014

Hi Tiago,

1.The "Display options" is enabled in search mode alone and for single issue the "Column to display" is not enabled.

SingleIssue.PNG

2.  If I select the "Create New Issue" option it will display the system field only.

After I created the task it just display the Key, Summary and Status alone so I need to display custom field values too in confluence page regarding to the task through "Create New Issue" option. Is it possible.

Capture.PNG

Thanks,

Karthik A.

Tiago Comasseto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2014

Hi Karthik, select Table, instead of Single issue at Display as options. It should allow you to edit the Columns to display list.

Cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events