Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIRA Issues Macro not displaying any fields

Kathleen Tanzo November 24, 2017

When I insert the JIRA Issues Macro (with a JIRA issue URL entered in the key field searching via Other Macros or the URL pasted directly on the Confluence page) all that is displayed is a link with an option to open the issue in JIRA directly. 

When I edit the macro and select table, no matter what number I enter for the maximum number of issues to display, a small thumbnail image of a list appears and I only want details of a single issue, normal page size like the first image under #1 here:

https://stiltsoft.com/blog/2015/07/top-5-new-add-ons-for-atlassian-confluence-second-quarter-2015/

How do I display specific issue fields for a single issue directly on a Confluence page?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 24, 2017
Kathleen Tanzo November 24, 2017

If this is an add-on then, no not likely.  Is this the only way to achieve this? It is difficult to get add-ons approved.

Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 27, 2017

Not possible without a third party app. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events