Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIRA Issue/Filter does not auto expand

Casey Maynard January 25, 2018

My JIRA Issue/Filter does auto expand to show me the results.

I have a similar query that does show auto expanded, but I have one that does not show the results, unless I click the grey arrows in the column title that is displayed.

I had hoped this filter would allow a better display of the results.  I do not want the column header to display, nor do I want the 'Showing 1 of 3' section.

I really only want the results to be displayed, not anything else. 

Is there a way to fix the autoexpand issue?

Is there a way to customize the display layout of the issue filter?

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 5, 2018

Hi Casey,

You may customize the way the filter is displayed by editing the macro and choosing Display Options:

Screen Shot 2018-04-05 at 11.55.15 AM.png

Thanks,

Ann

Casey Maynard April 5, 2018

Maybe my title is not clear on what my issues are

1. I have a JIRA filter that does not display the results by default.  I have to click the expand button to have the results show.  Note: I have a similar query that does 'auto-expand' to show the results, so I do not know why the first one does not auto-expand.

2. The other issue is that the results for the JIRA filter has 'extra' content

I do not want the column header to display,

I do I want the 'Showing 1 of 3' section.

I really only want the results to be displayed, not anything else.

Thanks

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 6, 2018

Hi Casey,

Please edit the macro that expands and the one that does not and compare the settings to find which setting is different.

I was unable to eliminate all the column header rows. If you have feedback for the development team regarding the way the macro should display for your use case, please create a suggestion on our bug tracker: https://jira.atlassian.com

Thanks,

Ann

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events