Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIRA 2 dimensional filter gadget on a Confluence page requires re-authentication

Jeanne Howe
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2015

We have aded the JIRA 2 dimensional filter statistic gadget to a Confluence page. Every time we go to this page or refresh this page, we are required to authenticate to JIRA for this gadget to display results. We have several other gadgets on the page that display as expected (authenticate once and you are all set).

Is anyone else having an issue with this gadget in Confluence? 

4 answers

0 votes
Matt Snow June 7, 2016

I have the same issue. Confluence 5.6.6 and JIRA 6.4.8 each configured independently with a LDAP directory to the same set of users. JIRA macros in Confluence work just fine, but not gadgets.

0 votes
Hector Vazquez April 16, 2015

I'm having the same problem with the two-dimensional gadget. I tried it in 5.4.4 and 5.7.3 with no luck. Doc says to add the gadget url to the External Gadgets section in the admin module, but that didn't help.

0 votes
Jeanne Howe
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2015

Well that's disappointing. You are on a higher release than we are, so an upgrade wont help.

0 votes
Peter Bengov
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 5, 2015

We have the same issue. JIRA 6.3.12 Confluence 5.0.1

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events