Items from My Tasks Aren't Clearing Once Checked

paulo February 16, 2021

In the picture below, the items from 2020 won't delete once checked. I tried removing them directly from the Confluence pages they were created but they still appear in my task list. When I click on them to be removed, I get the message, "Oops! Your task change couldn't be saved. There could be a few reasons for this." How do I get them to be removed?Confluence Bug.png

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 16, 2021

Hi Paulo and welcome,

It seems a bug to me, something seems to be wrong with those tasks... Have you tried to open a support request to Atlassian team? You will find a form to fill at the bottom of the following page:

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/

Regards

paulo February 16, 2021

Didn't see an area to report a bug. The form took me to the community site.

Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 16, 2021

Try now with the link I've put on my previous comment, it seems the one before wasn't correct at all.

Sorry for the inconvenience

paulo February 16, 2021

This is where it takes me:

Confluence Bug2.png

Marketplace Partner
February 16, 2021

Ah sorry! Now I've understand your problem. It seems you are benefit from Atlassian FREE plan however as shown here:

https://www.atlassian.com/enterprise/support-services

*Community Support (from the Atlassian Community) is available to Cloud Free plans, in addition to self-help resources such as documentation and public bugs.

Not sure how to help you with this since it seems a bug to me. Have you tried from a different computer or used another browser to see if something changes?

paulo February 16, 2021

Tried on Firefox with no success. Guess they don't want to learn about bugs from free accounts =/

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events