Issues created via confluence can not be resolved in JIRA

Hi,

When i create an issue through Confluence page documentation, It is set as a To Do issue, once i have DONE this issue, i can not seem to figure how to set this same issue to resolved. Have i missed a trick somewhere?

thanks

Abs

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer

Hi,

Ok, i fixed it, all i had to do, was change the workflow assigned to the project, now it is using the classic workflow.

Thanks for your help Nic,

Abs

0 votes

Check the workflow for the issue - that determines what status you've got and how you move between them. Start with the workflow diagram that appears next to the issue status n issue view (you might need to check you've got "view workflow" permission)

Hi Nic,

Thanks for your reply, i have attached the screen grab of the issue, I can click on the View workflow, as i am an administrator, I dont quite know what else to do with it.

It seems that creating issues through conflunce has a diffrent workflow than creating the issues directly through JIRA. Anyideas what i should do.

I am just trying to set the issue as resolved so that I can publish the Version, otherwise, at the moment, JIRA will compain that this viersion still has X number of issues unresolved?

thanks in advance for your help.

Abs

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,120 views 17 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you