Is there way to manually configure config.xml to add smtp configration on Fisheye/Crucible?

Prakash Subedi February 10, 2014

Any example config related to this? (admin console is no longer accessible due to forgotten password.)

Thanks!

Prakash

3 answers

0 votes
Prakash Subedi February 13, 2014

following entry on config.xml

<smtp sendEmailsAsActioner="false" starttls="false" from="codeadmin@somecompany.com" host="smtp.somecompany.com" debug="false"/>

did the trick

0 votes
Prakash Subedi February 10, 2014

Steve: I missed to mention that I've already tried resetting the hash (Then I get error that says "unknown user or password"). I am hoping I can get the system to send password via "Forgot Password" feature; if I can put in xml snippet for smtp on config.xml and restart the server. Kindly suggest ...

Thanks!

0 votes
Steve Gerstner [bridgingIT]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2014

Hi Prakash,

I believe this will help more then an example config:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/FISHEYE/How+to+reset+the+Administration+Page+password+in+Fisheye+or+Crucible

Regards

Steve

Prakash Subedi February 11, 2014

Steve: I missed to mention that I've already tried resetting the hash (Then I get error that says "unknown user or password"). I am hoping I can get the system to send password via "Forgot Password" feature; if I can put in xml snippet for smtp on config.xml and restart the server. Kindly suggest ...

Thanks!

Prakash Subedi February 11, 2014

Steve: the link you provided misses to answer my original question; I have already seen the link to no avail. Please let me know if there's xml snippet we can use to configure smtp gateway on config.xml.

Thanks!

Prakash

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events