Is there is some number of pages that is too much for a Confluence space?

Effrosyni Gavriilidou March 6, 2020

What is the recommended number of pages per space? Is there a loading or other problem if there are more that a certain number of pages? What can you tell from your experience?

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Thomas B
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2020

There is no limit to the number of pages but you will need more server resources as your confluence instance grows. See this thread for more info: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-Many-Number-of-Pages-can-we-create-in-One-space/qaq-p/1169057

Effrosyni Gavriilidou March 9, 2020

Thanks!

1 vote
Answer accepted
Parvaneh Zand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2020

Hi @Effrosyni Gavriilidou ,

I've never heard about limitation in number of pages in Space.

We have a space with more than 4000 pages and we've never faced such a loading problem.

Although in a Page itself, when I created a confiform with 600 rows, its load time was about 60s!

But It doesn't affect other pages within the space.

Effrosyni Gavriilidou March 9, 2020

So you say that you have loading problems when you add too many macros per page? I am interested to make many pages with many tabs each. Any thoughts about that?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events