Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there anyway to put Personal Spaces as subspaces under a parent space?

Miles Tillinger December 4, 2012

Currently the Personal Spaces are littered throughout the Subspace macro that I've added to the Confluence Dashboard (in place of the standard Spaces navigation macro).

Is it possible to put them under a parent Space, or perhaps the People Directory as a psuedo-space?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Communardo Support December 5, 2012

Hello Miles,

unfortunatelly it is not possible to move personal spaces with the Subspaces Plugin.

Actually it is a bug in Subspaces Plugin 1.7.4 that it shows global and personal spaces on the dashboard. We are about to fix it in order to show only global spaces. But for the meantime it will help to downgrade to Subspaces Plugin Version 1.7.3

Kind regards

Judith

Miles Tillinger December 5, 2012

Thanks for letting me know Judith ... having that bug resolved is also a good result! I'll downgrade for now and look forward to the next version. Thanks for the prompt response.

0 votes
AlysonA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2012

Hi Miles,

Not sure if you're aware of the SubSpace plugin, it provides functionality to organize spaces hierarchically in spaces and sub-spaces. Should be what you're looking for. =)

Cheers.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events