It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is there any way to display the week in the title of the meeting notes template?

Hi all, 

As it stands i can make the @currentDate show up in the title of my meeting notes template when a new one is created

I was wondering if anyone had a clue of how to make the Current Week (the week the meeting notes template was used to create the page) in the title of that page for example it currently looks like this

2018-09-05 Weekly Meeting notes

using the @CurrentDate markup in the "page name when template is created" section

and i would like for it the look something like this

Week 35 Meeting Notes

I know there is support for getting the current week data because it is a basic macro that can be chosen in

insert macros > other macros

but that one changes with the week you are looking at the page not the creation week

Note: (this has to be done without the use of macros or other products from the atlassian marketplace)

tl;dr 
Any way to add creation week date to the title of a newly created page

2 answers

This is exactly what I am looking for as well.

Anything?

0 votes

Did you already find a suitable solution for this?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

8,501 views 6 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you