Is there any similar macro same as Scroll PDF Exporter and Numbered Headings for Confluence

Sham September 25, 2019

Hi Team ,

Greetings for the day

Can somebody suggest the alternatives for the below confluence macros with similar functionalities for confluence.

Scroll PDF Exporter and Numbered Headings
PDF Macros for Confluence
Confluence PlantUML Plugin
No Email Storm

Thanks,

Sham

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 27, 2019

Hello Sham,

Thank you for contacting us!

All of the add-ons you mentioned are available for Confluence, so I assume you are referring to their availability for Confluence Cloud, or simply because you want to purchase a different add-on Let me know if I have misunderstood your requirements.

PDF Export Customization

Numbered Headings

• Numbered Headings - This is available for Cloud and is the only add-on I am aware of that does this. I'm including your question in the Marketplace Apps collection, in case other users have some suggestions for you to use instead.

UML Diagrams

In terms of the No Email Storm add-on for Confluence Server, I was not able to find any equivalent for Confluence Cloud. 

Let us know if you have any questions about the above add-ons, or reach out to the vendor directly via the Support tab on the Marketplace listing.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events