Is there any replacement for the Incoming Links Macro?

Richard Cross July 5, 2019

The incoming Links Macro appears to have been deprecated and is not supported by Confluence 6.13.x.

Is there another way we can show incoming links on a page (besides looking at the "page information")?

Regards,

Richard Cross.

2 answers

3 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 8, 2019

Hello Richard,

Thank you for contacting us about this. I'm not familiar with the "incoming links" macro myself, but there appears to be one available for versions higher than Confluence 6.13.x. Is this the add-on you're referring to?

You may also be able to set something up by writing a User Macro, such as the one below:

Have a look at that, and let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Shannon

1 vote
Gianluca - STAGIL October 5, 2020

Hi Richard,

I might suggest you check out our App STAGIL Incoming Links for Confluence here.

The macro allows you to filter the incoming links for display by spaces and labels. In addition, you can configure display style and sort.

Once you have saved a Confluence page with the macro the incoming links will be displayed at the position of the macro.

Please feel free to create ideas for improvement via mail to support@stagil.com or our service desk support.stagil.com.

Best regards,

Gianluca

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events