Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an easy way to migrate content from sharepoint into Confluence?

Lisa Perry August 25, 2022

I have a task to migrate procedures from sharepoint into Confluence. Each word document would be converted into a page within confluence.

Is there a quicker way to do this other than copy and paste each document into a page in Confluence. I have approx 3000 to migrate.

Many thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2022

Hi @Lisa Perry 

There's no direction migration documented. However you can find marketplace apps that provide you the way to migrate the data

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1216789/onedrive-sharepoint-for-confluence?hosting=datacenter&tab=overview

Thanks,
Pramodh

Lisa Perry September 11, 2022

Thank you

0 votes
Alexandre Mendes _ikuTeam_ November 7, 2022

Hi @Lisa Perry ,

Here is Alexandre from ikuTeam, an Atlassian marketplace partner, and I'd like to suggest you try our Team Files app, which is a file manager for Confluence that makes possible attaching files and folders to Confluence pages, one-click editing files and connecting folders from multiple clouds or server storages to build a single source of truth.

With Team Files you will be able to connect the Word documents with your procedures to Confluence pages and even configure their layout to be presented into the Confluence pages.

Any doubts, just let me know.

Best,

Alexandre

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events