Is there an address book or contact list plugin for the Confluence Wiki?

Ted Davis September 11, 2013

We need to track contact information for partners/vendors and link to that information from Confluence wiki pages. So the contact information we are talking about is *not* about our licensed wiki users.

Thanks.

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bruna Griebeler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2013

Hi Ted and Paula,

Indeed I believe there's no such tool for Confluence Yet. I've found one for Jira though: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.obss.plugin.crm-plugin

You could get in touch with company responsible for it and check if they are thinking on bring it to Confluence too. :)

Ted Davis October 2, 2013

We can't give this investigation any more time so we'll limp along with a spreadsheet and check back here in 6 months.

1 vote
Alexander Wirtz November 5, 2019

Hey Ted,

did you find a solution to this?

1 vote
Maarten Arts
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 18, 2016

I realize this is an old thread, but I'll reply anyway for anyone who ends up here via Google.

We recently released Atlas CRM for Confluence. Atlas CRM is an add-on that adds customers to JIRA and Confluence and connects your work (pages, issues) to these customers. 

You can find Atlas CRM for Confluence Cloud here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/nl.avisi.confluence.plugins.atlas-crm/cloud/overview

Greg Schar March 5, 2018

This is not a solution. Confluence it self needs to be able to create a contact list.

Like # people like this
0 votes
Paula Alegria September 25, 2013

Hi Ted, Just wondering if you found a solution/workaround for an address book/contacts list? I contacted Atlassian but they said "There is no out-of-the-box address book/contacts list for confluence" :( I was wondering if you were able to resolve this another way?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events