Is there an address book or contact list plugin for the Confluence Wiki?

We need to track contact information for partners/vendors and link to that information from Confluence wiki pages. So the contact information we are talking about is *not* about our licensed wiki users.

Thanks.

3 answers

1 accepted

Hi Ted and Paula,

Indeed I believe there's no such tool for Confluence Yet. I've found one for Jira though: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.obss.plugin.crm-plugin

You could get in touch with company responsible for it and check if they are thinking on bring it to Confluence too. :)

We can't give this investigation any more time so we'll limp along with a spreadsheet and check back here in 6 months.

I realize this is an old thread, but I'll reply anyway for anyone who ends up here via Google.

We recently released Atlas CRM for Confluence. Atlas CRM is an add-on that adds customers to JIRA and Confluence and connects your work (pages, issues) to these customers. 

You can find Atlas CRM for Confluence Cloud here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/nl.avisi.confluence.plugins.atlas-crm/cloud/overview

This is not a solution. Confluence it self needs to be able to create a contact list.

Hi Ted, Just wondering if you found a solution/workaround for an address book/contacts list? I contacted Atlassian but they said "There is no out-of-the-box address book/contacts list for confluence" :( I was wondering if you were able to resolve this another way?

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Confluence

We want to see the templates you've created in Confluence!

Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team!  July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures  — and as an extension of our first post on what ...

474 views 19 9
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you