Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an URL pointing toward one's personal space?

Marc Dionne October 19, 2017

Hi,

As there is an URL pointing toward one's profile (<confluence-url>/users/viewmyprofile.action), is there an URL pointing toward one's personal space?

I thought this could be <confluence-url>/users/viewmypersonalspace.action or <confluence-url>/spaces/viewmypersonalspace.action or other flavors but it doesn't work.

I would like to provide a link in a home page other than the one provided under the upper-right photo/avatar menu, that activates an URL containing the username:  <confluence-url>/spaces/viewspace.action?key=~<username>

Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
josh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 19, 2017

This is advanced, but you could make a User Macro to display the current user's personal space (assuming they have one)

## Macro title: My Personal Space
## Macro has a body: N
## Developed by: Josh
## Date created: 10/19/2017
## Installed by: you

## @noparams

<a href="$req.getScheme()://$req.getServerName()/spaces/viewspace.action?key=~$action.remoteUser.getName()">Here's your Personal Space</a>
Marc Dionne October 19, 2017

Thanks a lot, Josh!

This is a bit new to me, indeed.

I created this User Macro called "espacepersonnel".

MacroUtilisateurEspacePersonnel.JPG

Now forgive my candor, but how do I use it? Where and how do I insert or invoke this line?

Thanks again!

josh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 19, 2017

Hi Marc,

Once you save this you can insert it into your page (or the dashboard welcome message) just like you include any built in macro. You can use the macro browser to find it.

Marc Dionne October 20, 2017

Got it!

That's fantastic!

Thanks a lot again!

Have a great day!

josh
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 20, 2017

Thanks Marc! If you wouldn't mind hitting the Accept as Solution check mark I'd appreciate it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events