Is there an HTML "substitute" in Confluence Cloud?

We're converting from downloaded Confluence 3.5.7 to Confluence Cloud, but our 3.5.7 pages use a lot of HTML code for list alignment and within panels to create unispace font.   Is there any acceptable substitute for HTML usage in Confluence Cloud? 

7 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Not directly, but:

• I've heard Adaptavist's add-on has a system for HTML insertion. I haven't tried it myself. Tell us about your feedback!
  • I've created CYO Create Your Own to insert HTML/javascript content in pages, with the limitation that OnDemand add-ons are embedded using an iframe.

Good luck!

Davin Studer Community Champion Sep 30, 2014

Nope. The OnDemand offering is quite locked down. You cannot install many of the add-ons in the marketplace and the options that allow you to customize Confluence in the server version are not available in the OnDemand version.

Steven Behnke Community Champion Sep 30, 2014

Thanks Davin and Adrien!

Thanks, Steven!

Hi Davin,

If I understand correctly, OnDemand Confluence also does not let me use HTML for Layouts or in Custom HTML.  Is that right?

Thanks,

Dan

Davin Studer Community Champion Nov 03, 2014

Sadly, yes.

Thanks, Davin!

Hi @Daniel Moran,

We've created a HTML macro as part of our toolbox of useful Confluence Cloud macros. It lets you securely embed any custom HTML and JS into any Confluence page or blog.

Try it here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/1215202

Keen to know if it helps you out smile

Tim

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

389 views 3 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you