Is there a way to zoom in or out on an image in confluence?

we have many images in a gallery and would like to be able to click on it and zoom in or out. We do get the one larger image when you click on it but that is not exactly what we want. We want to be able to zoom in as much as needed to view a specific part of the image. Is this possible?

4 answers

1 accepted

i think you can implement this easy with jquery and the zoom script

http://www.jacklmoore.com/zoom

you can insert the needed javascr

<script type="text/javascript">
your javascript code
</script>

ipt code via the global administration cutom html section by using the script tags

0 votes

We do have the Gallery Macro to work with image settings, please, refer to the following page to have a better overview of it and see how it works with your instance:

Gallery Macro

Really sorry that Confluence doesn't have a concrete solution for your doubt at the moment.

Kind Regards

0 votes

Hello Rayone,

I'm not sure if this option is available on Confluence yet, but, the best approach I can provide to you at the moment is to manually download the image or open it in a new tab and use the "old school" setting to zoom on the image and see the details or with some image editor software.

If you're interested, we can create a Feature and see how it goes!

hope it helps,

Giuliano tenedini

Thank you for these answers they helped

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,095 views 17 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you