Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to zoom in or out on an image in confluence?

Rayone Moyer September 27, 2011

we have many images in a gallery and would like to be able to click on it and zoom in or out. We do get the one larger image when you click on it but that is not exactly what we want. We want to be able to zoom in as much as needed to view a specific part of the image. Is this possible?

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sandro Herrmann [Communardo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 5, 2012

i think you can implement this easy with jquery and the zoom script

http://www.jacklmoore.com/zoom

you can insert the needed javascr

<script type="text/javascript">
your javascript code
</script>

ipt code via the global administration cutom html section by using the script tags

0 votes
Rayna Lazarova December 1, 2022

Please prioritize that feature.

Without zoom in and out mobile version is nearly useless. I'm pushed to go for desktop version, which is not always possible. This puts under consideration using the Confluence at all.

If the issue can be resolved with a javascript that easy just include it in the next version please.

0 votes
Rayone Moyer December 11, 2012

Thank you for these answers they helped

0 votes
Giuliano C.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 5, 2012

Hello Rayone,

I'm not sure if this option is available on Confluence yet, but, the best approach I can provide to you at the moment is to manually download the image or open it in a new tab and use the "old school" setting to zoom on the image and see the details or with some image editor software.

If you're interested, we can create a Feature and see how it goes!

hope it helps,

Giuliano tenedini

0 votes
Giuliano C.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 5, 2012

We do have the Gallery Macro to work with image settings, please, refer to the following page to have a better overview of it and see how it works with your instance:

Gallery Macro

Really sorry that Confluence doesn't have a concrete solution for your doubt at the moment.

Kind Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events