Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to view who viewed a particular page? Not who made an edit, but only viewed it?

ctarts58@gmail.com May 11, 2022

Need to see how effective our confluence pages are being used/watched. I want to see who accessed a particular page. I know I can see the history on edit changes, but this is just for accessing it.

2 answers

3 votes
Tom Lister
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2022

Hi ctarts58@gmail.com 

If you are on a recent version of confluence you should see an analytics option at the top of the page. This will show activity and the users involved.

Screenshot 2022-05-11 at 16.45.40.png

1 vote
Mattia _bitvoodoo ag_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2022

Hello ctarts58@gmail.com 

The built-in Analytics mentioned by @Tom Lister is available for Confluence Data Center and Confluence Cloud Premium and Enterprise subscription.

If you are not on DC or do not have one of these two cloud subscriptions, you can find here in the Atlassian Marketplace apps that provide this functionality as well for Server or the other Cloud subscriptions.

Best regards

Mattia

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events