Is there a way to use the Related Pages macro via wiki markup in the sidebar? Edited

I would like to show a set of pages with a given label in the sidebar.  Couldn't find wiki markup for that macro.  Is there a way?  I tried some wiki markup based on earlier examples, but couldn't find one that worked.

Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Thomas Schlegel Community Champion Oct 19, 2017

Hi Jessica,

I think, you mean the content-by-label-macro. This macro is not working in the sidebar. There's an open issue for that:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-46502

The "related-labels"-macro is working there, but I don't think, that you meant this one.

Thanks, you're right.  I've voted for the issue.

Thomas Schlegel Community Champion Oct 19, 2017

You're welcome :-)

If you think, your question is answered, please mark it as answered. With such a sign, other users may find answered questions more easy.

Thank you.

I voted for your answer, but I don't see a way to mark the question as answered.  Is there a button I see only if I am some kind of admin?

Thomas Schlegel Community Champion Oct 23, 2017

Hi @Jessica Weissman

just click on the checkmark left of the vote button:

image.png

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

355 views 20 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you