Is there a way to reinstate the "Show more" link when creating a page?

Marion Gordon May 22, 2020

I'm setting up my first team space and clicked "Show more" when looking at the list of templates under Create. I must've used that link a couple more times, and now I'm stuck with trawling through a boatload of templates every time.

I've found the reason in the documentation - "If you use the Show more link in the create dialog more than three times in a single space, the dialog will show you all templates by default from then on." But surely there's a reset somewhere. Just because I clicked that link three times when setting up a new site doesn't mean I want to see all the templates forever.

Can someone please help?

Thanks in advance :-)

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2021

Hi @Marion Gordon 

Did you try to empty your cache/clear cookies and try again? That might do the trick.

Marion Gordon September 27, 2021

Thanks @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ , to be honest I can't remember whether I tried that. I'll give it a try next time I'm adding more pages, and I'll post either a success or failure. :-) 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events