Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to make a Jira Software Project Board (not roadmap) visible in Confluence?

Laura Paradis May 12, 2022

My company has both the Jira and Confluence cloud products. I am currently holding my to-dos in the Kanban style project board in a Jira software project.

I'm trying to make the board visible in Confluence. I expect there would be a macro for this, but I can't find one. I see one for a Jira Roadmap, but I not think the roadmap will work for our workflow purposes. 

Thanks for any assistance!

1 answer

0 votes
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2022

Hi @Laura Paradis 

Well why don't just embed Jira issues based on a status? Create a table or three columns and insert Jira macro.

Yes it is not the full board but should give you this information within Confluence.

Ravi

Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2022

Also try the Agile Wallboard macro.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events