Is there a way for an individual user or space to prevent Confluence space updates from appearing in the 'updates' on home page or digest that is viewed by all users potentially? I have a user who is concerned that sensitive data is being sent to the updates page and digest that can be viewed by members outside his team even though page restrictions may preclude them from accessing the space further.
The dashboard page and email digest should be taking the permissions into account.
You can subscribe to the following email summary reports:
- A daily report of updates to all spaces that you have permission to view.
- An immediate report of all blog posts added or changed, in all spaces that you have permission to view.
- An immediate report of all updates made by the people you are following, in all spaces that you have permission to view.
- An immediate report when someone follows you.
- A daily or weekly report of recommended updates, in all spaces that you have permission to view.
Not sure about which page restrictions fits into the above but it sounds like they might want to apply space permissions to the space.
Oh and hi :)
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team! July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures — and as an extension of our first post on what ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs