Is there a way to have dropdown menus in tables?

Martin Moser March 4, 2013

Hi all,

is there a plugin or any other way that allows to have table cells or columns display custom dropdown menus easily?

Example: I want to have a table with a column "status" and every cell of that column allows me to select "on time" or "late" from the dropdown (so I don't have to go into edit mode and type the status).

Thanks,

Martin

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
RianA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2013

Not sure whether it meets your requirement, but Scaffolding Plugins (commercial plugin), could give you some template ability to the page.

Martin Moser March 17, 2013

Thanks for the feedback, I'll give it a closer look!

0 votes
Stiltsoft Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 16, 2022

Hello @Martin Moser@Wayne Gasson , and @duren dexter2

Handy Macros for Confluence could satisfy your needs. Its macro, Handy Status, allows users to create dropdowns with statuses and switch them in the page view mode. It's available for all hosting types.

0 votes
Deleted user September 8, 2014

It is possible with a checklist-select macro included checklists plugin. However, it works only with a table created based on child pages.

https://comalatech.jira.com/wiki/display/CHK/Confluence+Checklists+Plugin

0 votes
Wayne Gasson February 10, 2014

Hi Martin did you find a plug-in that fixed the issue? as Duren said above Scaffolding is not available and I am looking for a fix?

0 votes
duren dexter September 29, 2013

BTW: Scaffolding Not available in On Demand

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events