Is there a way to extract page level data on confluence Edited

Hi, I have been asked if we can get a report  that contains information about pages within a space. This includes the last modified date and their URLs and the page title. Is this possible?

I have managed to find how to find this information for Spaces, but couldn't find the URL. 

(select SPACENAME, LASTMODDATE from SPACES;)

Thanks for your help, 

L

2 answers

0 vote

You'll find the REST API far easier to use than SQL.  Have a look at https://developer.atlassian.com/server/confluence/expansions-in-the-rest-api/ for example

0 vote
Thomas Schlegel Community Champion Jan 23, 2018

Hi,

we build such reports with the app "Reporting for Confluence".

It's not so easy to understand, how this reporting framework works, but it is very very powerful.

Hi thanks for that, looks like an expensive plugin for something that we only want to do a one-off. maybe in the future but right now just trying to fulfill a request. Thank though. i'm really just looking for a query to send to the database. is that not possible?

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

2,775 views 26 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you