Is there a way to export a Confluence Page and Page Activity together?

Anju July 10, 2017

I want to automatically export the Page Activity of a page when I export the page into either pdf/word. Is there an option that attaches the Page Activity at the end of the page export? Or can I export both the Page Activity and Page at once (doesn't matter if it's in the same document)?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 11, 2017

Hello Anju,

Can you let us know which page activity you're referring to? Are you interested in the page history, or the Space Activity

When exporting a page as PDF/Word document, it's not possible to include the page history. When exporting the entire space to XML, only then is that content included.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,

Shannon

Anju July 11, 2017

Hi Shannon,

Page Activity as in the activity on a certain document/page. For example, when the page was created, updated, approved/rejected, commented, and state changed.

I can export the Page Activity to CSV but I was just wondering if there was a way to automatically export it with the page.

Thank you,

Anju

Anju July 20, 2017

I actually found a solution to this. I just added the Page Activity macro to the end of the template, which worked for my requirements!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events