Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to create an RSS Feed that originates from a Confluence page?

Evan Siff January 4, 2016

I am trying to create an RSS Feed from a confluence page that would alert subscribers when new updates are made (e.g., new copy is added). I understand confluence already has a "watch" feature to which users/followers can subscribe, but I'd prefer an RSS feed so users could receive the updates in Hootsuite or Outlook, etc.

Is this possible?

3 answers

0 votes
Chander Inguva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2016

Hey Evan, You can try the URL http://localhost:8900/spaces/listrssfeeds.action?key=<Space_key>; - Login as admin user, browse content tools under Space Tools.

0 votes
TomC
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2016

Chander, He says.."I am trying to create an RSS Feed *from* a confluence page.."

0 votes
Chander Inguva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2016

Are you looking for RSS Feed to Confluence page or RSS Feed from Confluence page ?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events