Is there a way to copy a part of text automatically from several pages into one page?

Rebekka July 4, 2018

Hi,

In our meetings, we sometimes discuss topics about the company goals. The discussion is being documented in the meeting notes. If you want to know the status about a goal, you need to click through all meeting notes to find the last status.

This is very time-consuming since most of the times you don't remember in which meeting you talked about it.

Therefore, I'm looking for a solution, that allows me to set up a Page called. e.g. company goals, where, everytime you talk about a goal in a meeting, you can set a marker or something similar and it automatically copies that text into the company goals page.

Is this possible?

I tried it with Multiexcerpt, but there you are only able to copy the notes after you linked them in the company goals page.

Thanks,

Rebekka

1 answer

0 votes
Robert Reiner _smartics_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 4, 2018

The Transcluded Documents Macro provided by the projectdoc Toolbox allows to define a query to select a pages to transclude marked content from each of the pages in the result set. To mark content you would need to use either the Section Macro or the Content Marker Macro (this is similar to the Excerpt Macro and Excerpt Include Macro provided by Confluence)

Content Reuse is an overview over transclusion features provided by this add-on.

The projectdoc Toolbox is a commercial add-on available on the Atlassian Marketplace.

Biased alert: I'm on of the authors of the projectdoc Toolbox. :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events