Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to add more than 10 people to a team?

Victor Severien May 10, 2021

I'm trying to add 18 people to the same team, but upon set up it's impossible to add more than 10 team members in one go. Is this a general restriction or can I add more team members later on?

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2021

Hi @Victor Severien welcome to the Atlassian community.

From your post I understand you are using free version which allows only 10 members. In-order to add more people to your confluence, you may need to upgrade to "standard" or "Premium" or "Enterprise".

Please check this pricing link. Stay safe and stay healthy.

Thank you, sir! I proceeded to continue adding the first batch of 10 team members. After I could easily add more, but only in batches of 10. 

Thanks for the tip, I'll take it up with the admins!

Like G subramanyam likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2021

Great to hear that @Victor Severien. If my post addressed your query, please click on "Accept answer" for the benefit of new members.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tamil V May 10, 2021

Yes!!!! You can add many users on your team. But you need to upgrade your account. If you are using free account, you can't add 10+ more users.

Thanks for your reply Tamil! 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events