Is there a way to add forms in confluence cloud?

scott.scales April 27, 2015

I have searched the marketpace and all the form plugins are for server.

2 answers

1 vote
William Zanchet [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 27, 2015

Hey Scott,

Confluence cloud has some restrictions regarding third party plugins. The plugins that are available for you can be found here:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/Cloud/Atlassian+Cloud+and+Add-ons

Have you heard about Gliffy? It might meet your requirements.

Cheers,
WZ

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2015

Scott,

We are authors of ConfiForms plugin for Confluence and currently offer our plugin for server/hosted Confluence instances only. We have been asked a number of times about developing a solution for Confluence cloud, but are not there yet.

With ConfiForms on premise we say that the data you store belongs and lives on your server, it does not leave your server. As there are no communication with external services from ConfiForms.

With cloud based solution you will need to store the data on *our* servers, not on Atlassian cloud but on the servers provided by us - it is a very huge responsibility.

We are working to get it sorted and to provide the best solution, but it takes time to do it right.

Marc Smith August 24, 2016

I could use this too. I'm using the hosted version of Confluence and I just need to be able to create some checklist forms and either have the data emailed out or save the data to a new Confluence page keeping the same format as the form template.

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 21, 2019

That is totally possible with ConfiForms and much more

And now we offer a cloud version of ConfiForms to create forms and workflows in Confluence cloud

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events