Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a status drop down macro for the cloud version of Confluence?

Steve Barsanti November 14, 2018

I am looking to create a status button that I can select and it will populate a predefined list of options. 

eg. Gray - Draft
      Yellow - In Progress
      Green - Done

I can't find an app that's available in the cloud that will accomplish this.

Thanks for any help.

2 answers

0 votes
Evgeniy Kliukin August 19, 2019

when it will be done? @Shannon S 

just need the configurable dropdown option

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 19, 2019

@Evgeniy Kliukin

There aren't any concrete plans right now to implement this feature.

The feature request CONFCLOUD-35340 has now been incorporated into CONFCLOUD-32508.

You can vote on and watch the feature request in CONFCLOUD-32508 and you will be automatically added onto the list of watchers. From here, you will receive any updates on the feature if we choose to implement it. For more information have a look at our Implementation of New Features Policy. Note that not all features requested become included as a part of the software.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Shannon

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 16, 2018

Hi Steve,

It's not possible, I'm afraid.

There was a feature request for this, but we don't have this planned in our upcoming roadmap, so the request has since been closed.

I had created a similar request to be able to define the values, (first one listed) and this was incorporated into another request that you may find useful, if implemented:

• CONFCLOUD-35340 Ability to configure a set of pre-defined values for the status macro (mine, closed.)
  • CONFCLOUD-32508 Status macro allows predefined text strings to be associated with each colour (the new request, currently open.)

My recommendation would be to vote on #32508, and then comment there with your usage case. It could include details on how a drop-down would make it easier to select the desired status.

Let me know if you have any questions about that!

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events