Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a solutions for accessing Jira and conflunce without network connection?

Collaboration Admins July 4, 2017

Some persons are on customer site and do not have any internet connection.

Although they should get access to the customer tickets in Jira and the Knowledge Base articles in confluence.

At least it should be a read-only access. But the requirement would be also a possiblilty to work offline and sync after going online.

2 answers

0 votes
Stefanie_Berndl July 4, 2017

JIRA client cannot handle embedded pictures in comments and there will be no further development.

Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 4, 2017

I see.

If images and formatting are key, then I guess PDF View Plugin is (one of) the best option.

Michael Ruderer July 6, 2017

Hello,

we don´t want to export issues we want to work actively on an issue with a offline client that is able to have pictures embedded within the text.

Best Regards,

Michael

0 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 4, 2017

If you want to take all those data offline, you should export them to a portable format that your staff member can carry on their laptops.

For Confluence, I guess you could export to HTML or PDF using the Scroll add-ons.

For JIRA, you could export to PDF, Excel or eventually try the JIRA Client add-on.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events