Is there a solutions for accessing Jira and conflunce without network connection?

Some persons are on customer site and do not have any internet connection.

Although they should get access to the customer tickets in Jira and the Knowledge Base articles in confluence.

At least it should be a read-only access. But the requirement would be also a possiblilty to work offline and sync after going online.

2 answers

0 vote

If you want to take all those data offline, you should export them to a portable format that your staff member can carry on their laptops.

For Confluence, I guess you could export to HTML or PDF using the Scroll add-ons.

For JIRA, you could export to PDF, Excel or eventually try the JIRA Client add-on.

JIRA client cannot handle embedded pictures in comments and there will be no further development.

I see.

If images and formatting are key, then I guess PDF View Plugin is (one of) the best option.

Hello,

we don´t want to export issues we want to work actively on an issue with a offline client that is able to have pictures embedded within the text.

Best Regards,

Michael

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Confluence

We want to see the templates you've created in Confluence!

Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team!  July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures  — and as an extension of our first post on what ...

397 views 17 9
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you