Is there a plugin to create a network graph of wiki pages?

Michael Ricks-Aherne March 21, 2016

I'm interested in creating a network graph of the pages in our wiki space. This would help identify orphans and general organization. Is there an easy way to do this?

4 answers

0 votes
Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2016

Hi Michael,

I actually wrote a user macro to create a network graph of all the pages in a particular space (based on incoming links to a page).  I'm not sure if I want to make it public for everyone yet, so maybe if you send me an e-mail at stephendeutsch1@gmail.com I can send it to you for you to try it out.

0 votes
Robert Ortner March 22, 2016

try the space graph plugin - perhaps it fits your needs?

image2016-3-22 14:41:2.png

0 votes
Sandy Johnson March 22, 2016

I tried the Global Reports Macro. It shows me new or updated pages, but the other links generate a 404  - File or directory not found error. Any ideas why? Also, is there a way to restrict this report to show results from a single space?

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 21, 2016

Michael, I don't know of a bundled macro for creating a network graph but the Global Reports (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Global+Reports+Macro) macro "displays a list of links to some reports about content on your site. These reports include a list of new or updated pages, orphan pagesundefined pages, and RSS feeds for new pages and blog posts."

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events