Is there a plugin for creating registration forms in confluence

Avinash August 1, 2012

Hi,

I want to create a registration form page in confluence for some courses that we offer. It should have fields for inputing some basic information like name, title, job etc....and a submit button for submittng the information. Is there any plugin or macro that is available for acheiveing this? Please help!

Thanks!

3 answers

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2014

Actually, there is now a good plugin, for exactly your business case. Take a look at their website or on the Atlassian Marketplace directly

0 votes
Bill_Campbell August 1, 2012

Hi - I too wanted forms but have not found a good method.

For this application, Frevvo or wufuu might be a good solution for this. You could also use a template and variables but once set, I don't believe it can be edited.

You can check out the scaffolding plugin but be cautious it doesn't work in IE at the present time and isn't at all user friendly (IMO).

I'll be watching this thread and crossing my fingers someone has a better option!

Avinash August 1, 2012

Thanks for the info! I tried using frevvo but it gives me an error when i try to use it. I guess its because im using a stand alone version of confluence. I was going to try the template method...do u a proper documentation for implementing it?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events