Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a plan to introduce delete functionality to the Roadmap Planner macro?

Yulia Gillen August 3, 2015

9 answers

0 votes
Robert Duffer December 13, 2019

removed comment

0 votes
Nick January 15, 2019

In Chrome allow popups/notifications by clicking the padlock/info next to the URL then selecting allow

Screen Shot 2019-01-15 at 17.33.01.png

0 votes

In Chrome, pop up windows for editing are hidden under main roadmap window, try other browser...

0 votes
Yulia Gillen August 4, 2015

Milo, does version 11.1 of the plugin allow for deletes of swimlanes and bars?

Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 4, 2015

I don't see anything like that in the version history: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.confluence-roadmap-plugin/versions You might want to open a support ticket with Atlassian: https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa

0 votes
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2015

As long as you have Edit permissions, you should be able to edit swimlanes and bars.

I guess, first, make sure you are running 12.2.8 of the plugin, and that all 22 modules are enabled.

Tiina Pajulampi December 26, 2018

Hi Milo, how do I see what version of the macro I'm using?  I tried to edit the markers in both Chrome and Firefox, and neither one provides edit or delete.  I added this roadmap a couple of months ago, so would think it's the correct or newer version.

0 votes

I don't see this functionality. Is there a versioning variance?

0 votes
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 3, 2015

When you edit the planner and select a bar you get the option to delete it:

image2015-8-3 13:3:51.png

When you select the title of a swimlane, you also get the option to delete it:

image2015-8-3 13:6:2.png

0 votes

Hi Milo, I am not seeing a reference to a 'bar' in our implementation of the plugin.  I see options to Add Themes and Add Columns only.  Can you delete an added column or an added theme?

0 votes
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 3, 2015

It's easy to delete the entire roadmap or a specific bar. Is there specific functionality that you are looking for?

Helen Ioffe January 24, 2019

how do you delete a bar or a lane.. i did no see that as an option

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events