Is the add-on flow board available for confluence cloud?

Robert Kubon March 20, 2017

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 20, 2017

Hi Robert, 

look at the marketplace: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.artemissoftware.confluence.flowboard.FlowBoard/server/overview

It is not. If it would be available, then you could select "Cloud" there.

0 votes
Brendan Patterson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2020

Hi Everyone,  We are excited many people are enjoying FlowBoard on Confluence Server and DataCenter.

We have discussed bringing it to Cloud. Its on our list, but not currently scheduled. That could certainly change. We have heard this request several times.

We'd love to hear your use cases on Cloud for FlowBoard for Confluence. That will be a huge help in understanding what people are looking for from FlowBoard on Cloud.    Please feel free to share those here or on our support portal:
https://artemis.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/3/group/-1

Thank you!!

Brendan

0 votes
Ture Hoefner March 27, 2020

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in Flow Board .  My apologies for the late response, I just noticed this thread.  

I have opened a Feature Request for Create a Cloud version of Flow Board and you can add your vote or comments to it if you wish. (Article - Vote on Jira Issues ).

Flow Board for Cloud is something that we (Artemis Software) have always had in our list of ideas for this app and we have formalized that with the Feature Request that is linked to above.

0 votes
Roberta Cinus November 20, 2017

I would like as well to have this add or something similar available. 

0 votes
Florian Franke August 14, 2017

Are there any ideas for similar plugins which work in the cloud?

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events