Is the Ideation plugin being actively supported?

David Hayman July 7, 2014

I'm interested in using this tool to drive product development, however the functionality is quite narrow currently.

I'm happy to to raise enhancement request, but it looks as though no changes have been made in the last 6 months.

I'm curious about the level of support?

1 answer

0 votes
Melek Jebnoun_Vectors_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 7, 2015

Hi David,

Thanks for raising this discussion and sorry for the late reply here. Looks like there is an issue with the notification system associated to labels within Answers.

We are curious to know how you imagine our plugin to fully reply to your need. When we imagined Ideation plugin, we wanted to offer a simple and user friendly tool to Confluence users to encourage them to share their thoughts and ideas and especially to centralize those ideas somewhere where all users can read, comment, vote.. The plugin is evolving maybe slowly but surely because even if we want to enrich it we want to keep it easy to use. Which sometimes require a deep search and testing efforts from our side to fit Confluence technical restrictions but add new features to this cool plugin.

We are targeting a 6 months major release cycle for our plugins, but we keep a special attention for sub-releases when it's about Blockers/Critical/Urgent bug fixing or small features additions when it's requested by a bug number of our clients.

We established a [JIRA Instance|http://lab.spectrumgroupe.fr/jira/] to get our clients feedback and especially features requests. This way we can know what orientation to give to our plugin for major releases.

Other note we just launched our Ideation V2.0 plugin smile release note and new features are detailed on the documentation page. Don't hesitate to test it and tell us if it replies to some (hope all) your requirement to us our product.

We are open to any discussion or idea concerning our products either here or by email labsupport@spectrumgroupe.fr

Thanks a lot again

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events