Is "Voting for Confluence" add-on supported in Confluence Cloud?

Hi, guys,

I know there is an add-on name "Voting for Confluence (Polls)".

May I know if it is possible to make this add-on available in Confluence Cloud? My company is using Confluence Cloud. If the answer is no, then is there a similar add-on for Confluence Cloud?

Thank you in advance.

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Lewis,

We also noticed there weren't any poll plugins for Confluence Cloud, so we created one. It's really simple to use and we're keen to hear any feedback to make it even better.

Feel free to give it a try: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/1214861

Thanks,

Tim

Hi, Tim,

I'm glad to hear that such a plugin is now available for Confluent Cloud. I'll definitely try it out soon.

Thank you for creating this handy tool.

This widget could not be displayed.

At present neither Voting for Confluence (Polls) or Polls for Confluence (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.simplenia.confluence.plugins.polls/server/overview) are available for Confluence Cloud. 

You could try contacting the developers of these two add-ons direct through their websites to ask what their plans are for supporting Confluence Cloud.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

310 views 2 5
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you