Is login for On-Demand broken?

Jason Perr June 16, 2014

I havent been able to get to my confluence instance since Thursday of last week. With no response from multiple calls to support. I spoke with someone in Sales today who said that someone from support would be sending me an email with a support ticket soon after our call. Still nothing. I'm very scared to continue using this service if losing access to the site based on some kind of internal error is taken so lightly as to take multiple days to resolve. Anyone else having issues trying to log in to their on-Demand Confluence instance?

4 answers

0 votes
Jaon Perr June 16, 2014

Nevermind, I finally found the small button in the upper right corner. Litterally just didnt look there, was looking for something on the pages themselves.

0 votes
Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 16, 2014

Hi Jason,

Sorry you had a tough time! I took a look in our support system and noticed you hadn't filed any tickets with us at all - if you're unable to access your instance it's probably a good idea to file a Priority 1 issue so that Support is aware of the issue, and can take a look at your instance. Also note that we do not provide phone support over the weekend as per our Support Offerings - https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/Support/Atlassian+Support+Offerings

If you're still having issues, I would recommend following up on the ticket that our Support Engineers created for you this morning.

Cheers,

-dave

0 votes
Jaon Perr June 16, 2014

Is there any direct link to the place to file a support ticket? I literally couldnt find it. Everything I thought would take me there sent me back to the forums.

- Thanks

- Jason

0 votes
Jason Perr June 16, 2014

Yeah! Finally, after I posted this, all of a sudden it seems that support woke up and fixed the site. Thank You

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events