Is it visible who is logged in currently?

Hi folks,

I am looking for a way to build a macro that displays the currently users who are logged in? I can build a list that shows the last login date but I do not know if theses users are still logged in. Does anybody know a way how to achieve this?

Thanks, Bruce

1 answer

1 vote

Hi Bruce,

Unfortunately this will not be possible in OnDemand. The reason this feature is not available is because you need to add a plugin which is not supported; the User Listener Plugin.

I must admit it's a bit confusing because the OnDemand User List macro itself still has the option to add Online/Offline users to the list, although it is not functional. It is possible that this feature will be implented again in the near future, as we are working on a new plugin framework that will hopefully become available in the next 6-12 months.

Cheers,

Miranda

Hi Miranda,

Sorry I clicked the wrong button, we have our own installation. If I use the Plugin this only seems to work for offline users. We are running 4.3.2, is this a known issue? Should I contact support?

Regards, Bruce

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,573 views 26 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you