Is it recommended to still use Atlassian Teams?

Alexander Wegener January 23, 2022

https://support.atlassian.com/atlassian-account/docs/what-is-an-atlassian-team/

Is this still supported? We have started using it a few years ago, but nothing has happened in terms of new features. I do not even know where to find the "People" dropdown anymore to create a team.

1 answer

0 votes
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 23, 2022

Hi @Alexander Wegener 

As of now nothing on the roadmap!!

You can @mention team to notify all your team members

Guess we are going to use this feature to group people and get the updates of people in the team for now.

However, the Beta Products which is still not generally out have beneficial factors when using teams not as much in Jira or Confluence

Here's a peek

Teams.png

In Atlassian, there's always more!! Keep using this feature what it offers and enjoy if the new ones come in the future.

Thanks,
Pramodh

Alexander Wegener January 25, 2022

Thanks Pramodh!

How can I create a new team? 

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 19, 2022

Please find information on how to create a new team here:

Alexander Wegener August 19, 2022

Thanks Daniel!

Like I wrote in my original question: I do not even know where to find the "People" dropdown anymore to create a team. Can you help with that?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events