Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to use variable for a label ?

Naama Lev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2015

Hello Experts,

I would like to force the users to choose a label out of 2 options - 

i.e

The option is 'yes' / 'no' and the user must label the page with one of the option

Is it possible?

Thanks

Naama

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2015

This is not possible. You may be able to do this using a custom plugin. I think that this is mostly limited by the fact that anyone can create new labels. There is a request to limit this at: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-3936

Naama Lev
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 6, 2015

Hi Boris

Do you know which custom plugin can do it?

Thanks

Naama

Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 6, 2015

Hey Naama, I meant that you could create your own custom plugin. https://developer.atlassian.com/display/CONFDEV/Confluence+Plugin+Guide Cheers, Boris

0 votes
MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 6, 2015

I would use a single select custom field and make it required

Naama Lev
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 6, 2015

Hi Matt, Thanks for your reply Can I have customer field for confluence? can you please elaborate? I would like to sort it later with the page properties report - can i do it with custom fields? Thanks Naama

MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 7, 2015

Sorry thought it was for jira

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events