Is it possible to use the 'My Work' function to go back longer than a few weeks?

Jamie Votier September 22, 2022

We have started using time sheets in our office and need to put ticket numbers against our time. A lot of our staff like to complete their time sheets at the end of the month but the 'My Work' option in JIRA only seems to go back a little bit.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 22, 2022

@Jamie Votier the Recent report under a user's profile will show the last 90 days of activity maximum. I do not believe that there are any plans to expand that timeframe. That does give you more than the Worked On report.

That being said, you can use the Confluence Advanced Search to query for any page you have contributed to and set a custom date range. This will provide you the links you will need to document the work.

I hope this helps.

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 28, 2022

@Jamie Votier if my answer helped you, please mark it as accepted by clicking the Accept answer button. This way others looking for similar issues will be able to locate it.

Jamie Votier September 28, 2022

Thank you Andy

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events