Is it possible to set up a recent changes for a page.

Frode Haugland May 6, 2012

I would like to see the changes made to one particular page listed.

2 answers

0 votes
Septa Cahyadiputra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2012

Hi Frode,

Ahh, okay. If that is the case, then the best method might be to use the label parameter available for "Recently Updated Macro".

For example you give a unique label to a page you would like to be displayed by "Recently Updated Macro" and add label parameter into the macro so that "Recently Updated Macro" only return the necessary page.

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

Septa Cahyadiputra

that is actually what i am doing now, however any updates to comments to that page is not included.

Septa Cahyadiputra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2012

It is actually an expected result for "Recently Updated Macro" to ignore the comment. I think only if you "Watched" the page you will get notified on it.

If you want "Recently Updated Macro" to show the upates on comments, you might want to create an improvement request for it

Frode Haugland May 7, 2012

Yes i think a combo of keywords and watching will get me sorted. Thanks for the assistance.

Septa Cahyadiputra
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 7, 2012

my pleasure

0 votes
Septa Cahyadiputra
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 6, 2012

Hi Frode,

By default, under the Confluence page title you could fine the "view change" link which redirect you to the page describing recent changes done on the page. For example

ttachments:

Added by Septa Cahyadiputra, last edited by Septa Cahyadiputra on Apr 24, 2012 (view change)

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

Septa Cahyadiputra

thanks for swift answer, i know about this feature and it does help me. However what im looking for is more like the"Recently Updated" macro but for a page and not the entire space.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events