Is it possible to retrospectively mass label a group of pages to Confluence

I would like to add tags to pages imported into Confluence via mediawiki - however I don't fancy doing this page by page. Is there a mass labeling tool/method available?

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

addLabels from Confluence Command Line Interface . Use together with runFromPageList, runFromContentList, or similar depending on how you determine what pages need to have the labels.

Thanks Bob, It looks really good and would be helpful but again it tends to be catered for by third party and not Atlassian - I would love this to be a native feature of the product - it just makes it cleaner to budget (so I don't have to ask for funds each time a requirement that can only be met by a third party tool is detetected). I love the fact that you are able to bolt on third party tools like this but there is some functionality that should be native and this is one of them.

This widget could not be displayed.

I suspect this will be a programming thing, and I would also find it useful, so hopefully someone will come up with an answer, please. :)

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

471 views 6 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you