Is it possible to make images "interactive" in Confluence?

Hello all,

I want to make an image interactive in Confluence. I will take the photo below as an example.

Is it possible to link each segment to a page? i.e. Someone clicks on "Business" and it takes them to a business page.

So far I have found nothing and I am I not hopeful, but asking here is always worth a shot :)

2 answers

1 accepted

Hello Melvin, it looks like ImageMap plugin will suffice to your needs. Note that it officially supports until Confluence 4.3.7. From the plugin description:

ImageMaps allow to define clickable regions within a picture, that link to other pages/URLs.

Hey Guilherme, we are using Confluence 5.1.3 but I appreciate the speedy reply!

Melvin, may be worth checking, many plugins continue to function even being not declared as compatible.

Will do, Guilherme!

Hello Melvin,

we are using HTML for such an image. Google "HTML clickable image" and you will find plenty of instruction.

Greetings

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

2,782 views 26 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you