Is it possible to increase the number of items displayed in the All Updates tab on the confluence dashboard

Is it possible to increase the number of items displayed in the All Updates tab on the confluence dashboard

We have confluence 5.5.2 installed.

3 answers

0 vote

Hi Javier,

I believe that you can customize the confluence dashboard, but I couldn't find any mention to the size of the all updates tab in this documentation.

I'll leave this question open so others may know a different way to customize this setting.

Cheers,

Rodrigo

Hi folks,

i want to push this again although the question is about 2,5 years old.

Did somebody find a way get this to work? I did'nt really find any kind of information about that in the documentation.

Is nobody having any idea how to configure this part of confluence?

I think thats in general a good question.

Please help out with this.

I've done a lot of research into this and it seems as if the Dashboard is run on an internal "System add-on" that cannot be uninstalled. 

• Go to General configuration
  • Manage add-ons
  • Type in Dashboard and search across all add ons

Here it will show you that the dashboard is being managed by Atlassian and changes cannot be made unless instructed by Atlassian Support. ConfluenceDash.PNG

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

1,231 views 23 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you