Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to increase the number of items displayed in the All Updates tab on the confluence dashboard

Javier Perez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2014

Is it possible to increase the number of items displayed in the All Updates tab on the confluence dashboard

We have confluence 5.5.2 installed.

3 answers

0 votes
Thomas B
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 10, 2017

I've done a lot of research into this and it seems as if the Dashboard is run on an internal "System add-on" that cannot be uninstalled. 

• Go to General configuration
  • Manage add-ons
  • Type in Dashboard and search across all add ons

Here it will show you that the dashboard is being managed by Atlassian and changes cannot be made unless instructed by Atlassian Support. ConfluenceDash.PNG

0 votes
Dennis Hack April 9, 2017

Is nobody having any idea how to configure this part of confluence?

I think thats in general a good question.

Please help out with this.

0 votes
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 30, 2014

Hi Javier,

I believe that you can customize the confluence dashboard, but I couldn't find any mention to the size of the all updates tab in this documentation.

I'll leave this question open so others may know a different way to customize this setting.

Cheers,

Rodrigo

Dennis Hack April 5, 2017

Hi folks,

i want to push this again although the question is about 2,5 years old.

Did somebody find a way get this to work? I did'nt really find any kind of information about that in the documentation.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events